Pool Man provides service in both Indiana and Kentucky.
Inground Pool: Remove and clean cover; remove, drain and clean water bags; remove water plugs; hook up equipment and check for proper operation; chemically treat water; reinstall all ladders and handrails, etc.
Above Ground Pool: Remove and clean cover; hook up and check all equipment; reinstall ladders or steps; add sand to filter if needed (sand charged per 50 lb. bag used)
Both: Green or dirty pools will require an extra charge for cleaning. If there is a large amount of debris on the top of the cover there will be an extra charge to remove it. Pool opening costs do not include vacuuming. If you would like your pool vacuumed, please request this service when you schedule your opening date.
Inground Pool: Chemically treat water; prepare and antifreeze lines; install plugs in the lines; remove plugs from equipment to drain; remove ladders and handrails; clean and store removed equipment; install cover.
Above Ground Pool: Chemically treat water; remove ladders or stairs; plug skimmer and return; clean and store equipment; install cover and air pillow.
Both: Green or dirty pools will require an extra charge for the time spent cleaning it. Pool closing costs do not include vacuuming. If you would like your pool vacuumed, please request this service when you schedule your opening date.
Hot Tub Opening
Install plugs, clean and fill hot tub.
Hot Tub Closing
Remove plugs and blow lines.
Additional pool opening costs:
- Change sand in filter - Labor Rate + Cost of Sand (Sand charged per 50 lbs used)
- DE Grid Cleaning - Labor Rate
- Cartridge Filter cleaning - Labor Rate
- Light vacuum of pool - Labor Rate
- Remove debris from cover - Labor Rate
- Initial water balance - Cost of chemicals per pound (based on bulk rate quantities)
- Pressure Test
- Pool Inspection
- Vacuum to waste - Labor Rate
- Equipment repair - Labor Rate + cost of materials
- Plumbing repair - Labor Rate + cost of materials
- Green to clean - Labor Rate + cost of chemicals
- Acid wash pool - Labor Rate + cost of materials
- Leak Detection (inground pools only)
Please call us or send us an email for an estimate of the service(s) you request.
Payment is due at time of service for all services performed. A valid credit card must be on file prior to day of scheduled service. At completion of service, customer may choose whether they pay the technician by cash or check, or whether Pool Man charges the credit card on file. Pool Man reserves the right to charge credit card on file for any payment not fulfilled at time of service. Contact store for more details.